sexta-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2010

Nightmare M

Well okay, some people have requested a post about Nightmare M so I ended up using the NM (M) scroll I had in my inventory and went in there all alone... Maybe I should had invited some people, but I didn't really think of that until I was inside hahaha

You get like a 3 minutes start where you can prepare etc, maybe it was 4 or 5 mins.. Anywho that doesn't really matter. You'll get 15 minutes of killing monsters and there will be 7 NPC's that you need to protect. If they happen to die, the EXP for the whole party will drop a certain amount.

Anywho, I actually edited a stupid clip of it (I'm not any good at editing but it'll do ^^), that way I won't need to post tons of screenshots and then have a water stamp and crop it, too lazy...



Keep track of the time and look at how many NPC's that died hahah. Not to mention that the drop was stinky (Emerald and Water N wasn't from NM).

In NM (M) share you'll need 1 NM (M) scroll and 2 EXP boxes, you will choose a spot and stand there during the share.
Use a Gem of Lodestar on the spot you'd like to get summoned to when the Party leader uses a NM (M) scroll. That way you can go AFK for awhile^^


I hope this post helped you a little, Lokky -.-
Atleast I got you off of my back for awhile now

2 comentários:

  1. u know, its pretty low of u to steal off my blog. i'll contact u in game instead. u didnt need to copy paste it directly into ur blog. wirte with ur own words instead of stealing off others-.-

    ResponderExcluir
  2. by the way, if u can, pm me in game. or ill pm u instead^^

    ResponderExcluir