sexta-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2010

BeastMaster Hunting Build

This must be the easiest post I've ever made...
Well a hunting BeastMaster would need FULL on Summon Mastery and FULL Int. That's it really...
The Int will increase the summons' attack..

I'll show you how I've set my BeastMaster and how I hunt with it (actionbar, accessories, armor and such).

Well, my BeastMaster is named Smoothie (has been since I played SD MY^^) and is a full int summoner with Soul skill of full int aswell for maximum attack power.

Though the downside is that it can't tank and die easily, it has around 1 100 HP without accessories (with skills on). I'll stop talking it's starting to get a little boring... PICTURE TIME!



My actionbar is pretty simple, if I go hunt alone, then I'd most likely use the one on the picture. I'd put CC Mode on and just right click everytime it comes to the summon Condor part.
The tick between the skills are pretty good, so I'd suggest this if you're hunting alone.

If you hunt in groups, then the other skill bar would only consist of Tigers and some skills, otherwise it's rather empty.

The accessories... I go all Int on my accessories to get the maximum damage achievable. I even found an Int ring! I'll upgrade it later on^^ (most likely never). The necklace or amulet, also gives Int great huh?

Toooo much text!! I'll stop here^^
If you have any questions just ask!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário